Why is Georgia Tech involved in real estate development?
The Institute sponsors real estate development projects in furtherance of its educational objectives. These include:
- Providing academic and educational support space.
- Supporting the redevelopment of neighborhood areas adjoining the Georgia Tech campus.
- Acquiring and protecting lands needed for current and future educational needs.
- Keeping Atlanta a great place to live by providing quality jobs, tax revenues and strengthening its economic base.
- Promoting the commercialization of Georgia Tech's technology.
- Contributing to the Institutes' financial strength.
News & Events
- Midtown’s Coda to debut one of country’s most advanced data centers this week
- Atlanta Regional Commission Calls Kendeda Building ‘Groundbreaking Example of Sustainability Leadership’
- Georgia Tech, $63M Campus at Lockheed Martin
- Third phase of Midtown’s Tech Square is moving forward
- Georgia Tech’s Technology Square Phase III to Include Scheller Tower
- Georgia Power to build microgrid on Georgia Tech campus
- Portman, Georgia Tech celebrate opening of Tech Square’s Coda
- GTRI Celebrates Grand Opening of Cobb County Research Facility South Campus
- Anthem to Build IT Services Hub at Tech Square
- Tech Eyes New Westside Project
- Tech Square Expansion - Coda Breaks Ground
- Lockheed Martin Sells Real Estate to Georgia Tech
- Delta Officially Opens Advanced Manufacturing Facility at Georgia Tech
- NCR HQ in Technology Square Unveiled