Why is Georgia Tech involved in real estate development?
The Institute sponsors real estate development projects in furtherance of its educational objectives. These include:
- Providing academic and educational support space.
- Supporting the redevelopment of neighborhood areas adjoining the Tech campus.
- Acquiring and protecting lands needed for current and future educational needs.
- Keeping Atlanta a great place to live by providing quality jobs, tax revenues and strengthening its economic base.
- Promoting the commercialization of Tech's technology.
- Contributing to the Institutes' financial strength.
News & Events
Tech Welcomes New Real Estate Development Executive Director
Delta Touches Down in Tech Square with $5 Million Investment
GT Takes Next Step Forward With HPC
NCR Moving HQ to Technology Square
Southern Co. to put innovation center in Tech Square
Home Depot Opens Technology Center in Tech Square
AT&T Foundry Innovation Center Locates in Tech Square
Technology Square Recognized with Deal of Decade Award
Georgia Tech, Partners Plan Med Device Prototyping Center Proximity to Georgia Tech Helps Seal Deal